XVM: eXtended Visualization Mod — is a mod to change the combat interface popular online game World of Tanks (for statistic like WN8 mod). A great solution for many users the payload. The number of players who actively use XVM FULL passed for half a million.
That’s what he is able to:
- Vehicle Markers (OverTargetMarkers);
- Damage Log (HitLog);
- Sixth Sense lamps;
- Customizable Player Panels: Stat Tables and Loading Screen;
- Clan and Player Icons;
- Modified Base Cap Indicator;
- Minimap Mod.
How to install and use XVM
- Click on the green button, which will download the latest version XVM installer file to your computer.
- Unzip/unpack or run exe file the file into your World of Tanks game directory (typically C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\).
How to activate XVM network services
Finally, if you are using the version of this mod with stat support, before you play your first game, you will need to log in to the XVM website and register.
How to enable xvm stats? Click on “Activate again” button.
How to configure xvm?
Follow the steps on this web page to register and active. Note: you do NOT need to “Enable Statistics in the Configuration File” (step #1), as that is already enabled by default in this configuration!
What does all the numbers on XVM mean?
- the Orange 3 is your average tier;
- the red 1K is your total battles in thousands;
- the orange 4169 is your WG’s personal rating, you can change it to WN8 on xvm’s website;
- the blue 58% is your overall win rate;
- the red 1h is your number of battles in this tank in hundreds;
- the blue 59% is your win rate in this vehicle;
- the blue 1.5 is ratio of avg dmg to the HP of the vehicle (1.5 means you do 1.5x as much dmg as the HP of your vehicle).
Download XVM mod for World of Tanks